Posted on: 27 October 2015
Aging is a natural part of life, but that does not mean you have to take the effects without attempting to do something about them. The following is a natural wrinkle treatment that may help reduce some fine lines and why this solution may work for you.
How It Works
This solution consists of the following ingredients. Keep in mind that these ingredients are meant to deal with fine to mild wrinkles. You may need to talk to your cosmetic specialist about other alternatives, like a facelift, if your lines are more pronounced.
- Egg Whites. One of the key ingredients in this facial treatment is egg whites, as they contain several proteins and vitamins that should help soften up fine lines. Experts noted that vitamin A could be one of the main reasons that egg whites help, as it is a key component for skin restoration and repair. Egg whites will also help tighten your skin due to their exfoliating properties and may help make your face look healthy, as its proteins are absorbed by your skin.
- Aloe Vera. Aloe vera has been studied extensively and has shown some benefits to aging skin. One factor that is causing your skin to age is its inability to repair itself as it once did against sun damage and dry skin. Aloe vera contains polysaccharides that should penetrate your skin and stimulate skin regeneration and repair, making your skin appear younger.
Remember to keep your cosmetic specialist informed about changes to your skincare regimen, as he or she may have additional suggestions that are more specific to your skin type.
The Simple Anti-Wrinkle Treatment
You will need the following to make your treatment:
- Aloe vera (natural ingredient that you can purchase from your local health food store or online)
- 2 eggs with the egg white separated
Follow the steps below to apply this treatment:
- Clean your face well, and allow steam to open up your pores.
- Apply 1 tablespoon of aloe vera to your egg whites, and whisk together.
- Coax your skin with the mixture without getting any in your eyes.
- Lay down, and let the mixture work for at least 30 minutes.
- Rinse your face off with cold water, and pat dry.
As you can see, there is at least one natural solution for your wrinkles that you can try, just remember that this is not a permanent solution. The tougher wrinkles may show up at some point in your life, but at least you are delaying them. If you need a more permanent solution like a facelift, visit http://www.myplasticsurgerygroup.com.Share